Tess Graham’s breakthrough online breathing course – BreatheAway – is complemented by her training in physiotherapy and in the Buteyko Breathing Technique.
The BreatheAway course is the online version of the consistently successful breathing retraining programs that Tess has delivered to over 6500 people since 1993. The course is backed by science and supported by published research1 and extensive clinical data2.
The course aims to teach people with faulty breathing patterns – those who snore, have asthma, nasal problems, sleep apnoea, insomnia, chronic coughing, breathlessness, panic attacks …to breathe better with less need for surgery, medication, machines or appliances.
The faulty breathing is there DAY and NIGHT. Improve your breathing in the day, and you will breathe better at night. Usually from the first night. GET STARTED NOW
INSTANT ONLINE ACCESS | VIDEOS, AUDIO & HANDOUTS
How to change your breathing today and breathe and sleep better tonight.
Specially designed for
– busy people
– the highly anxious
– the sleep deprived
This 12-lecture course (video, audio, graphics, handouts) to the value of $1000 in-person with a trained Breathing Educator, is now available to you for the affordable and convenient price of $149.
- Designed specifically for busy people and needs no special devices.
- Answers the questions asked by clients over the years
- The process is simple, interesting, comfortable, and completely practical
- You are taught how to apply and blend the practice into your daily life.
- First results usually seen in under 24 hours
- 60% average reduction in total symptom score within 5 days
- 90% of participants report less or no snoring, coughing or wheezing in less than 5 days
The online course includes
- Breathing Pattern Self-Assessment and Symptom Assessment
- The 5-day breathing retraining program (take as slowly and you like)
– The 9 Habits of Healthy Breathing
– Breathing in speaking, singing and exercise
- Reassessment, problem-solving, making the changes permanent
- Video, audio, graphics, and handouts
- 24 months access from your purchase date
Our points of difference as a breathing course: We teach physiologically normal breathing – not the big, ‘deep-breathing’ and ‘full-inhale/full or forced exhale’ breathing exercises that are so commonly taught and which may provoke dizziness, coughing, wheezing, anxiety and panic attacks, and perpetuate a snoring problem.
Our course is suitable for people with high levels of stress and anxiety. The process is gentle, nothing is forced – you will be amazed at how profound the improvements are while you remain at all times within your comfort zone.