Breathing Educator Mentoring Program
This program of mentoring in breathing retraining was established to provide support and access to my three decades of experience to health professionals working with breath and breathing retraining. Our work together will be collaborative. I want to hear from you what you wish to learn, or we will explore together what aspects of working with your patients or clients you need help with.
- how to take a history
- how to assess breathing pattern in adults and children at rest, during sleep, during movement
- how to work with infants and young children
- how to work with pregnant women
- how to work with people with a background of trauma, severe anxiety, PTSD
- case discussions
- the influence of diet on breathing pattern
- sports performance enhancement
- how to develop and run a dedicated breathing retraining practice
- developing referrals, liaising, and integrating with other health professionals
- how to work with medical professionals
- how to conduct public and health professional education sessions
My expectation is that, because of this mentoring program, your learning curve will shorten, you will have more confidence in your ability to effect positive change in your patients or clients, and you will create supportive relationships with doctors and integrative health professionals. You will have access to the forms and templates I have developed, and the nuances I have learned in these many years.
Who is this program for?
- Those who have done a level 1 or level 2 BreatheAbility training course.
- Health and wellness professionals with education and experience in breathing retraining.
If you meet the requirements and wish to go ahead, purchase a mentoring session HERE
I will be in contact to set up a mutually convenient time.
If you are interested and have questions, please write to me at email@example.com and we will set up a time to talk to see whether what I can offer meets your needs. In your email, please include:
- your professional background and current work
- your experience and/or qualifications in breathing retraining
- your area of interest in this program
My request is $250 (AUD) for each 90-minute session. If that amount is arduous for you, we will find an amount that works for both of us.
As a Buteyko-trained physiotherapist, I attended two of Tess Graham’s courses following my initial BIBH training. I had heard her approach was quite different and I was not disappointed! They are not at all dissimilar but the BreatheAbility approach to teaching sits well with me as it is gentle, individualised and very client-needs focused. I have found follow-on mentoring sessions invaluable – as we know we never stop learning! We can learn from Tess’s vast experience, ask questions and get feedback, which helps to consolidate and apply our broadening knowledge. Kate Milne – Physiotherapist, Buteyko breathing educator, BIBH